[Marxism] re: Israel lobby controversy

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 4 15:39:14 MDT 2006

M. Junaid Alam writes:

> The most wretched elements of the American Right are in a mad frenzy
> over this paper.....

It's not the Right only. It's Right, Left, Center, North, East, South,
and West.

> Repeat to self: the Lobby does not matter, the Lobby does not matter,
> the Lobby does not matter....

Emotionalism does not matter either, as one can sense.

As we all know, the pro-Indonesian lobby was responsible for US support
of East Timor mayhem for 20 some years. Right?

As said in an earlier post, the Cuban-American lobby is responsible for
the US policies toward Cuba. Right? The Bay of Pigs would not have
happened without that lobby... Right?

How about the Moroccan lobby in relation to US support re Western Sahara?
Fundamental, right?

Thanks to the French lobby, "freedom fries" was overturned in American
consciousness.

The Christian Zionist lobby is very much a tiny figment of the
imagination.

So is the oil lobby. Does not even appear on the radar screen....

Gosh, I'm glad the Iraq War has finally been debunked. It's the "Lobby"
that made the US do it.

Not capitalism, not imperialism, not oil, not the military-industrial
complex...

Not at all.

Not at all.

You know who is responsible, don't you? No? Okay, let me help here: THE
LOBBY. THE LOBBY, THE LOBBY, THE LOBBY, THE LOBBY...

They control it all. Now, you know.

Excuse the irony.

Sincerely,
Gilles d'Aymery