[Marxism] Marxist analysis of Bolivia

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Apr 5 08:41:19 MDT 2006

I can inundate the list with such material.  For starters, and JUST
for starters, I would have to translate, and forward, the complete
works by René Zavaleta Mercado, Andrés Soliz Rada, Sergio Almaraz Paz
and a few others.  Say, twenty feet of library, counted along the
shelf.

This is a lot more than posting "articles from the Cuban Press", as
Louis Pr. derides.

But I would do it gladly.

Ah, yes:

Can someone finance me?

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:4 Apr 2006, a las 12:00

> I was thinking in terms of
> a Marxist analysis like the kind you get in Karl Marx, V.I. Lenin or
> Leon Trotsky.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar