[Marxism] Class struggle, unions and onions

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 5 11:56:50 MDT 2006

Wayne wrote:
>Of course, that ignores the upshot of the whole thing; the problem is
>that the "Marxist" analysis of many on this list is a popular front in
>indigenous Latin American clothing.  The opposite view, a Trotskyist
>view, is that the popular front is a deeply broken tactic and will only
>lead where it always has, to the defeat of the working class.

Just what we needed. A reminder that the debate taking place here is simply
a repeat of the struggle against the Popular Front. Wayne, the next time
you even whisper a breath that you are following in Leon Trotsky's
footsteps, you will be out of here. I am at the end of my tether.

--

www.marxmail.org