[Marxism] Smash the Popular Fronts by building unpopular ones

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Apr 5 14:02:07 MDT 2006

These struggles can't be on the right track.  There are just far too
many people involved in these things.  Control--being "the best builders
of the movements" we want to exist--gets to be very iffy when there are
too many people involved.  I guess that's why revolutionary duty
requires us to be more forthcoming about crucial things like Pabloism.

Gang, it just might be a premature second childhood on my part, but I
really wish the effort to revive the SDS the best of luck.  Heaven
knows, the cadre-building approach seems to be going nowhere as fast as
it ever has.

Solidarity!
Mark L.