[Marxism] Re: The Kurdish question

Nick Halliday halliday.nick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:18:32 MDT 2006

LP and moderator writes:

>>Nick H. wrote:
>BG:
>
> > Halliday comes to light with an argument that seems to amount to highly
> > speculative proposition that a combination of the resistance and a
> > category he regards as important, Islamicist Kurds, may reconquer the
> > whole of Iraq. Halliday can correct me if I've misinterpreted his view.
>
>Well Bob the biggest speculation I could make would be that you know
>much of anything at all about Iraq or its Kurds. I'm sorry for that
>speculation. As for bad paraphrase amounting to bad argument, sure,
>it's been done a lot on this and other lists like this. It doesn't
>much impress or phase me.

I have a feeling this is from a debate on another list. I can find nothing
from Bob Gould that includes the excerpt above. For the sake of clarity,
let's try to avoid this sort of thing. >>

Oh for chrissakes Louis, modern computers have search features, as
does the archives on the web. PLEASE USE THEM.
You now stand corrected. A waste of my time.
NH

See quoted material below:

Marxism
mailing list archive
[ Other Periods  | Other mailing lists  | Search  ]