[Marxism] Joe Hansen on Cuba - Volunteer needed - tedious task, important result]

shannon sheppard holtlabor at igc.org
Fri Apr 7 14:13:54 MDT 2006

Walter,
Did you get any volunteers to transcribe Joe Hansen on "The Policies of
the Cuban leadership" tapes?  We have been digitizing our audio casette
tapes and converting to mp3 format so some can be put on the MIA
website.  A former intern has been working on it in his spare time.  In
addition, we have about sixty reel-to-reel tapes, which include "What a
Minority Can Do" by George Breitman.  However, we are having trouble
locating a reel-to-reel tape player to begin the digitization process.

Regards,
Shannon

Shannon Sheppard, Director
Holt Labor Library