[Marxism] Joe Hansen on Cuba - Volunteer needed - tedious task, important result]

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 7 14:17:58 MDT 2006

Well, I have a reel-to-reel player, but it's
here in Los Angeles. At the moment I don't
have an amplifier for it, but hope to soon
be set up to be able to transfer from RR
to digital, once I learn how to do that.

No one was willing to transcribe it, though
I have a copy which will be sent to someone
next week who said he's put it into digital
format from a casette for web-posting.

You have the Breitman! Oh, how I would love
to get a copy of that! I attended that event.

Walter