[Marxism] Mercedes Sosa

Alex Briscoe obeynow20001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 12:54:42 MDT 2006

I also love, "Gracias por la vida".  Have you heard
it?  They play it from time to time on xm radio.

I've asked the street cd sellers here in Chicago if
they have Sosa or other artists in her genre, but
almost all of the stuff they have is not very
interesting pop, tejano, etc.

Otherwise, she's $15 to $18 in the stores, a bit much
for me...

"Yo Vengo A Ofrecer Mi Corazon"
Written by Fito Paez
Performed by Lhasa de Sela
Lhasa appears courtesy of Les Disques Audiogram Inc
*This version was recorded especially for the film.
The
original version, made famous by Mercedes Sosa, should
be
available at your local music store.

>From the web site for The Take (Avi Lewis, Naomi
Klein),