[Marxism] Los Angeles working class movements

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 17:12:45 MDT 2006

My initial message was an attempt to provide some information about
the history of the working class struggles in Los Angeles, in response
to a question on that subject. Here is what I wrote in response to that:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2006-April/041039.html

Unfortunately, Thomas Muntzer preferred focus on attacking today's
leaders of the immgrants rights struggle, including trade unionists
such as Maria Elena Durazo and Dolores Huerta. They're not the same
as as Ted Kennedy. Not in my opinion, at any rate

Muntzer uses the term "we", but since no one knows who "we" is, no
way exists to assess or else comment in response. As is well known,
in the virtual world, anyone can make up any kind of identity, real
or imaginary. The name of Thomas Muntzer is new to me, and new
on this list. It's not possible, therefore, to verify or intelligently to
discuss whatever claims as to whatever you say you do or don't do.

I see the self-designation: "immune_from_demoralization", and do
wish Muntzer a continued happy, self-satisfied life.

Best wishes, my friend.

Walter Lippmann
p.s., I'm curious: How old are you: 23? (I'm 62.)