[Marxism] Re: The Road Forward Today

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Tue Apr 11 21:49:25 MDT 2006

Walter wrote:

>>Those who already think they know everything can
and will go forward and tell the masses of people
who are on the move for the first time, that those
who are leading them today are really opponents
and misleaders. No! No! No, these critics proclaim!
Illusions in these leaders must be pitilessly fought,
our critic declaims. The idea that we can LEARN
from these mass mobilizations just doesn't occur
to such individuals.<<
***

I agree we should learn from these experiences. Not being in the United
States, I can't really do that directly; I need American comrades to do the
analysis and pass on the lessons.

And hey, when I saw your post, I thought maybe YOU had learned something,
which you intended to pass on to us.

But no, you offer nothing; these massive events are just another opporunity
for you to make the same old gripes about other leftists. What a waste.