[Marxism] Robert Fitch on leftist piety (priceless)

wsredden at nyc.rr.com wsredden at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 12:46:18 MDT 2006

All,

On this same topic, Tracey James of Slave Revolt Radio devoted one of
his recent radio shows to Lerner and his ilk.  You can download the
program here:

<http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/srr_the_left_hand_of_empire.mp3>

His show has become a weekly staple for me.  The recent 3 part series -
called Dollar$ and Chain$ - is priceless.

Solidarity,
Shawn Redden