[Marxism] What should revolutionaries do in the immigrant rightsmovement?

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 12 18:26:09 MDT 2006

Anthony writes, "Don't follow the advice of the idiots who tell you to do
nothing!"

"And don't act like you should be leading a movement you are not part of and
don't know shit about."

I thought I'd get into trouble for my polemically exaggerated "do nothing"
line in the original post in this thread, and Anthony has nailed me but
good, and with an admirable economy of expression!

I think Anthony's approach is essentially right, we should ALL throw
ourselves into this movement, but those of us who aren't from the social
sectors that are the protagonist of the movement should be mindful of that.

Joaquín