[Marxism] Forwarded from Shannon Sheppard

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Apr 14 12:31:42 MDT 2006

(This bounced because it contained an attachment--a pdf. I put the pdf on
the Marxmail website.)

The Labor Archives Roundtable of the Society of American Archivists
<http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/labor/Index.asp> has put out an
informational packet briefly describing several labor related libraries and
archives, along with ideas for publicizing events and collections for May
Day 2006.  The packet includes samples of news releases, a public service
announcement, and an op-ed piece.  Please spread the word!   We would like
to see May, as Labor History Month, promoted in a more active way this year
and annually.  Thanks!
-Shannon

Shannon Sheppard, Director
Holt Labor Library