[Marxism] APPEAL TO: COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS, LAWYERS, TRADE UNIONISTS AND POLITICAL ORGANIZERS

Bonnie Weinstein giobon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 14 14:55:03 MDT 2006

---------*---------*---------*---------*---------*--------
NO BORDERS! NO WALLS! NO FENCES! GENERAL AMNESTY FOR ALL!
OUR HOMELAND IS WHERE WE LIVE!
---------*---------*---------*---------*---------*--------

APPEAL TO: COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS, LAWYERS, TRADE UNIONISTS
AND POLITICAL ORGANIZERS

FROM: BARRIO UNIDO POR UNA AMNISTIA INCONDICIIONAL

We make a call to all those who want to support our struggle, lawyers,
community organizations, unions, political organizations, to help us
in the following way:

1. Community organizations please close organization on May 1,
2006. Put a banner stating you support a general and unconditional
amnesty for all immigrants.

2. Lawyers form legal teams to defend those workers that have been
fired or will be fired. Defend all those who will suffer any repercussions
when defending immigrants.

3. Trade unions go to places where people are being fired and organize
and demand that workers be reinstated.

4. Political organizations organize the white workers of this country to
unite in solidarity with us, the immigrant workers, and walk out of their
jobs on May 1, 2006 and for them not to look at us as their enemy
but as their allies.

5. For all of you to endorse, support and participate in our rally on
May 1, 2006 at 5:00 P.M. in front of the Federal Building. Allow us
immigrants to empower ourselves and make the decisions of our
live.

We thank all those who want to help us. We the immigrants will
lead our struggle for a General and Unconditional Amnesty for All.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 415-431-9925

People United for General Amnesty
May 1, 2006, 5:00 p.m.
Federal Building
450 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco
(For more information: 415-431-9925)

We make a call to all people to come and celebrate International
Workers Day by surrounding the Federal Building with our flags
and picket signs showing that we have built the richness and
strength of the United States of North America from our countries
up to now and that we are part of the work force in this country.
That is why we raise our national flags high, not as an insult to the
United States of North America, but to recognize that even though
we come from other countries we have enriched this soil and that
gives us the moral right to demand general amnesty for all.

COME AND UNITE IN THE STRUGGLE!

Barrio Unido por una Amnistia General
1 de Mayo 2006, 5:00 p.m.
450 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco
Mas informacion: 415-431-9925

Hacemos un llamado a toda la poblacion a celebrar el Dia de los
Trabajadores rodeando el Edificio Federal con nuestras banderas
y pancartas demostrando que desde nuestros paises hasta cuando
trabajamos aqui en este pais hemos contribuido a la riqueza y
poderio de los Estados Unidos de Norte America. Por eso levantamos
nuestras banderas nacionales, no como insulto a los Estados Unidos,
sino como reconocimiento que viniendo de otros paises hemos
enriquecido su suelo y con ese derecho moral demandamos una
amnistia general para todos.

Ven Y unete a la lucha