[Marxism] Iraq/Iran

Jesse Jack jjack99645 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:07:15 MDT 2006

I wouldn't be surprised if they were just blowing smoke at this point,
similar to the way they raised a fuss about North Korea and then gradually
let it fall by the wayside. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Iraq and
Afghanistan were invaded in order to set up an attack on Iran. The
technophiles in the Pentagon surely thought both of those conflicts would
have gone smoother than they actually have.

Of course, this is all just conjecture at this point.