[Marxism] Iraq/Iran

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sun Apr 16 17:55:47 MDT 2006

 > Where would they get the troops to invate and occupy Iran? Of course, they
 > could bomb Iran, but how could they occupy it?

   I don't think they'd have the slightest intention of occupying anything
more than the southwestern province of Iran -- that's where the vast majority
of the oil is.  From their point of view, the rest of the country is
irrelevant.

--
"Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded,
because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent