[Marxism] Euston Manifesto...You've got to be kidding

Debordagoria phantasmagorias at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 06:51:24 MDT 2006

My favorite part was "The U.S. is a GREAT country."
and it has a "strong democracy." Profound intellectual
stuff for the manifesto of a new progressive
democratic movement.  Maybe they were doing some
drinking in that pub they wrote it in.
Michael D.

--- Myles Sullivan <mylessullivan81 at hotmail.com>