[Marxism] disgraceful campaign against May 1st boycott

Jesse Jack jjack99645 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:57:18 MDT 2006

What's wrong with a "decide for yourself" approach? Different people have
different circumstances. In Anchorage, our YCL club has been trying to
mobilize a May 1 student walkout. Our policy thus far has been that people
should understand the consequences and decide for themselves if it's worth
it. There's the potential that someone will miss a final and fail a course,
and maybe lose their financial aid, but no one's going to put a gun to their
head and make them do it.