[Marxism] Re: Teodoro Petkoff, newly announced...

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Apr 23 09:00:45 MDT 2006

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:23 Apr 2006, a las 6:12

> Message: 5
> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:59:06 -0700
> From: "Walter  Lippmann" <walterlx at earthlink.net>
> Subject: [Marxism] Teodoro Petkoff,	newly-announced Venezuelan
>  presidential candidate
> To: "'Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition'"
>  <marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
>
> (On the CubaNews list I posted three negative opinions about newly-
> announced Venezuelan opposition candidate for president there, and
> drew a different assessment from another reader. Here are both.)
>
> I would compare Teodoro Petkoff to F.H. Cardoso, the former president
> of Brazil, who was once considered leftist because of his writings on

Teodoro would have been a good Bolivarian (like his former political
partner, now Vice President, Rangel) were it not, viperine whisperers
say, for the Johnny Walker 18 years and the oil-exporting economy
that allowed it to slip into Venezuela full gauge.

But this is capering.

What really matters here is that on the strength of the facts, the
opposition to Chávez is beginning to create "leftist" candidates.
More or less what is happening with Alan García against Humala, or
Carrió against Kirchner.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar