[Marxism] Re: Teodoro Petkoff, newly announced...

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Apr 23 10:28:23 MDT 2006

I went to a small, private reception for him back in the 80s.  He seemed like a nice,
left-liberal guy.  I don't recall him drinking heavily.  His friend, who brought him to
Chico, speaks of him with disgust now.  Could it only be whisky?  At the time he took his
turn to the right, wouldn't the opportunities for advancement be more promising in that
direction?  After all, many other former lefties made that same choice.
 --
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321