[Marxism] Vampire capitalism

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Apr 23 11:52:47 MDT 2006

"Technically", current phase of capitalism is Night of the Living Dead
imperialism.  We could have driven the silver stake through its heart at one
point.

Legal personification of corporation in U.S. was actualization of the
Frankenstein myth - "It's alive !"

Still, the Spectre of Communism haunts the Bourgeoisie. And this time it is
the Spectre of something really dead - The Soviet Union.

Stay tuned for a Thriller.

;>)

CB

^^^^^

Louis Proyect
>Institute for Advanced Studies in
>Social and Management Sciences
>University of Lancaster
>
>Cultural Political Economy
>Working Paper Series
>
>Working Paper No. 5
>
>Bloody Capital and Dead Labour
>Cultural Studies or the Critique of Political Economy?
>
>By Mark Neocleous
>
>Bloody Capital and Dead Labour
>Cultural Studies or the Critique of Political Economy?

Btw, I should have credited Rakesh Bhandari who posted this paper to the
OPE-L mailing list.