[Marxism] SEIU to file (before May 1) a nation-wide ULP on behalf of fired immigrant workers who participated in the April 10th events

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 11:20:01 MDT 2006

  If you know of anyone who could help with this please contact Rhadames Rivera at RhadamesR at 1199.org ASAP!
  -------------------
  Hi,

  To all members of the NYC Mobilization Network for Immigrants Rights

  President Andy Stern wants SEIU to file (before May 1) a nation-wide  ULP on behalf of fired immigrant workers who participated in the April  10th events.  Are you aware of any locations, names or  employers?  Time is of the essence and we hope to gather more data  for the filing.

  Please pass this along to anyone else you think might have more information for us.

   In order to help those workers, we need the help of every member  organization and individual to identified workers and employers in New  York State or any other State.

  Could you please let us know.

  In Solidarity,
  Rhadames Rivera