[Marxism] and how ourepigones react...

sartesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 29 12:19:33 MDT 2006

I think it might help, hell I know it would help if Walter (or anybody)
would define exactly whaqt Latin American continental integration is,
how we, or him, or comrade Alarcon measures continental integration.

There are real economic forces at work, and a realistic understanding of
economic determinants is not economism.

Is Latin American integration evident in terms of trade?  Nature and
origin of products traded?  Destinations of trade?  GDP/capita growth
(that's a laugh since GDP/capita growth  1980-2005 is lower than the
1955-1980 rate)?

How do we measure continental integration to get a realistic grasp on
its meaning and direction?