[Marxism] River Plate slang and equations

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Apr 30 10:01:13 MDT 2006

I guess we should keep this thread going on, Stephen, but as private
mail.  Do you agree?

BTW:  your River Plate slang is outstanding.  Ever been to these
forlorn shores of the globe?

Thank you for the "pibe".  I am too far from that early age in human
life, indeed.

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:30 Apr 2006, a las 7:52

> I'm at a loss to account for this semantic glitch, due mainly to never
> having paid it much nevermind, if any, before Néstor brought it to my
> attention.
>
> Tho' I don't know him, he strikes me as an exceptionally talented
> ciber- pibe, requete bien dotado to explain why the Romance tongue
> seems so fluent and flexible, and its Germanic coevals so reticent and
> rigid, in their respective ways of expressing genitometric terms.
>
> I look forward to being informed and illuminated by his reply.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]