[Marxism] Hope so

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Apr 30 11:45:31 MDT 2006

Joaquín B.:

"...one of the leaders of the immigrant rights movement here said as
we were listening to it, yes, I noticed it too, but it isn't
convenient to highlight it for the gringos. Our people understand,
that part is just for them. [...I]t is tremendously important from
the point of view of the millions of people involved in a powerful
social movement. This is an expression of THEIR movement. This is NOT
your old Star Spangled Banner. This is "Nuestro Himno" our anthem,
not theirs."

Hope so.  In the end, the battle will be waged at either end of the
"Great Caribbean Basin":  on the banks of the Amazon, or on the
streets of US America.  If I can choose, I choose the latter. It will
certainly be less costly.  Borh for us and for US.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]