[Marxism] Re: moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 30 13:56:36 MDT 2006

>Anyway that's my last comment on this for now on this subject.  But I
>WILL NOT ACCEPT a ban on discussion of Latin America at this time.
>Fred Feldman

Fred didn't read what I wrote. I said:

"It is time to suspend discussion of Latin America unless those posting can
actually say something new and that is also not intended to bait those who
you disagree with. If you are not sure that you can meet this criteria,
then you'd better write nothing."

If Fred or anybody else insists on repeating arguments that have been heard
ad infinitum here, or baits their ideological opponents, I certainly will
unsub them.

I myself picked up Waltraud Morales's "A Brief History of Bolivia" not long
ago and plan to read and report on it the first chance I get.