[Marxism] Response from CU Chancellor's Office reChurchillWitchHunt

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Thu Aug 3 09:01:59 MDT 2006

>From what little I know about academics and the current academic job market,
I doubt whether CU or any similarly situated institution will have much
trouble finding potential employees.   The job's are too easy, the pay too
good and the potential perquisites too attractive to repel the average job
seeker.  The people here may be too principled to apply (which is
commendable, seriously), but there are plenty of Ph.D's who have worked long
and hard and accumulated huge debts who need the work under whatever
circumstances...    And, most academics, like most Americans, don't have the
sort of politics that will get them into trouble with  the average
university bureaucracy.

Louis G