[Marxism] Cult of the Suicide Bomber

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 3 15:01:07 MDT 2006

Lenin, I have a lot of trouble reading your comments, although I am sure
that they are interesting. Your email software seems to mangle them in ways
that I don't quite understand. When I look at them on the lbo-talk
archives, they stretch out to the far right margin. Your reply here
collapses the ">'s", so that it is difficult to distinguish between my
original text and your reply. Maybe Les can assist you.