[Marxism] Response from CU Chancellor's OfficereChurchillWitchHunt

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Thu Aug 3 18:14:23 MDT 2006

Do any of you know of a single instance where a university teaching job --
even one without "tenure track"-- went begging for lack of applicants?   I
don't; in fact, I have trouble imagining such a situation.   More likely
that a carpenter or other skilled craftsman would refuse work with a
contractor of ill repute in the expectation that another job would come
along sooner or later.   That's not the case with academia.   The supply of
willing workers there far, far exceeds the demand.   Just a simple fact of
economics which the fact of tenure tends to obscure.

Louis G