[Marxism] How to answer these questions?

Loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net Loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 07:33:20 MDT 2006

On 8/3/06, Joaquin Bustelo <jbustelo at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Do you all feel compelled every time a Black Muslim Minister
> excorciates blue-eyed devils, talks about what the "white man" did to
> Black people, to start issuing all sorts of corrections, amplifications
and explanations?
> Do
> you for a single second believe everything Minister Malcolm taught
> about the white man was in the slightest bit unjustified, undeserved?
>
> In the good old days of the anti-Vietnam war movement, Chicanos used
> to express their solidarity with the just struggle of the Vietnamese
> people with a rhythmic, two-word chant: "Gringos, matenlos!"

Sayan wrote:
It is precisely for these reasons (among others) that the white working
class is by and large alienated from the left (and is in fact being pushed
to the right).

Sayan, I have to leave for work in 30 secs and I don't have time to say more
than that if you believe the white working class is being pushed to the
right mainly because the left is too tolerant of the national sentiments of
the oppressed, I think you're VERY mistaken.

I'm sorry that is pro forma and doesn't add much, but sometimes you just
have to answer immediately.

Lou