[Marxism] Response from CU Chancellor's OfficereChurchillWitchHunt

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 16:41:45 MDT 2006

Louis Godena:

When have real unions ever provided "tenure"?  That is, when have even a
substantial minority of (private) union workers achieved a status where they
could lose their positions only through gross misconduct or malfeasance?

David McDonald:

Everywhere is America during my working lifetime. Longshore, steel, rubber,
railroad from my personal experience. Only someone completely ignorant of
the life of the American working class could possily have made Godena's
statement.