[Marxism] antisemitism workshop audio now online

spencer s spencerpdx at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 16:32:23 MDT 2006

i missed his report-back. prehaps you'd like to dig it
out of the archives and (re)send it.

i was simply saying that K. closely represented our
views, whereas half of the list attributed a bunch of
weird-ass things to us, like we are zionists, etc.

in any event, obviously this panel had been scheduled
months in advance; it was even announced before the
Lebanon invasion. these things don't pop out of thin
air.

i enjoy however that you seem to think that you can
tell me what my priorities as an activist should be.
although in fact, i think now more than ever we need
to talk about how much of the left is affected by
antisemitism, because i see it as fairly widespread,
especially amongst people doing middle east solidarity
work. people can't seem to distinct between israel and
jews. and you seem to be one of them, as you openly
conflate questions about jews, and questions about
Israel. last i checked, israel was a nation-state and
jews were a series of ethnic groups around the world
united by religious and cultural commonalities.