[Marxism] antisemitism workshop audio now online

spencer s spencerpdx at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 18:25:30 MDT 2006

--- Mark Lause <MLause at cinci.rr.com> wrote:

> spencer s wrote, "i enjoy however that you seem to
> think that you can tell
> me what my priorities as an activist should be."
>
> What self-indulgence!  The fact is that nobody has
> tried to tell you
> anything of the sort.

sure they did, right here:

"And in my opinion, honest activists
shouldn't be organizing symposia on anti-semitism in
the movement at
this moment, but on building the movement against the
U.S./Israeli
aggression and Israeli apartheid."

i guess i'm not an "honest" activist then; now THAT'S
self-indulgence!

> It's up to you or any of us to convince others that
> we should care about
> your priorities.

i'm here to inform you that the audio is up, actually.
and then i'll be leaving. too much traffic on this
list.

> So what did your conference accomplish that should
> matter to us?

wow, for the 34th time -- not a conference, just a
talk.