Most Zionists are non-Jews [was: [Marxism] Re: How to answer these questions?]

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Aug 7 07:15:36 MDT 2006

> Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:04:44 -0400
> From: Brian Shannon <brian_shannon at verizon.net>
> Subject: [Marxism] Re: How to answer these questions?
> To: Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
>  <marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
>
> How about looking at this in terms of truth, logic and defensive
> formulations.
>
> All Zionists are Jews (putting aside Christian Zionists who we can
> omit for this discussion). But not all Jews are Zionist. In fact, a
> growing minority are not.

I object.

The kernel of Zionism is the idea that Jews the world over have a
special right to live in, be defended by, get representation from,
and support unquestioningly the State of Israel.  Most people who
believe this are non-Jewish.

Thus, there are more non-Jewish Zionists than Jewish Zionists.

This is not a moot point.  Whether someone is affiliated with some
Zionist organization or not (in this case, yes, it is usually Jews
who are involved -but not always!) the actual Zionist Party overlaps
with the large Imperialist Party the globe over.  Most pointedly,
with the US Imperialist Party in the US of A.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]