[Marxism] Independence is Not Nothing

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 17:21:00 MDT 2006

Mark:

I find Camejo's course in California to be exemplary in many regards.

David:

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, Mark.

I should have left California out of my remarks altogether. Camejo's
statement about offering the Greens up as the electoral expression of the
antiwar movement is fine as a wish, particularly in California, where it
appears that the Greens have very deep roots in the Hispanic community, to
name one; up here it got mechanically translated into "Greens-as-they-are"
as the electoral expression of the antiwar movement, which is no different
from any of the other many parties who are prepared to offer themselves up
as our leaders.