[Marxism] Zionism - or Jewish chauvinism?

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 05:15:23 MDT 2006

Marvin Gandall schrieb:
<snip>

> I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "there is no future for
> (the) sort of position" expressed by the author, Thane Rosenbaum.

I should haved been clearer. I meant that there is no future for
wishy-washy left liberal soft Zionism. Political development is pushing
them to take sides. Unfortunately the majority seems at the moment to be
moving into a hard Zionist "Israel right or wrong at any price" position
- or at least it seems so from where I am.

Einde O'Callaghan