[Marxism] Proletarian electoral policies (was: Independence is NotNothing)

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 07:17:38 MDT 2006

Thank you, Luko. You have spotted a crucial error in my post: the part about
taking up the program in its "electoral entirety." I don't know what
possessed me to write "electoral." It is actually a completely unnecessary
adjective and the sentence is closer to my thought if that word is omitted.
I agree completely that

"it will not be elected representatives in bourgois institutions which solve
the problems of working people, but
only our own mass action, in great numbers, in the workplaces, schools and
in the street."

David McDonald