[Marxism] Re: Marxism] Iranian labor and US trade union "support" - was "Winning and Losing" etc.

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:29:43 MDT 2006

On 8/10/06, Ralph Johansen <mdriscoll at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Does everyone get Lou Paulsen's posts in the form I get them in from the
> 100 messages list?
> I want to read what Lou says, but his posts require that I follow a line
> about four or five
> page-widths long.

I find his posts in the form you described (4-5 page-widths long,
necessitating horizontal scrolling in the browser window) when I read the
posts via the archives.

For the email messages delivered directly to my account, his posts show up
ok.

(I'm using gmail for my email and the Firefox browser under Linux).

-Sayan.