[Marxism] Americans aren't stupid, they're just ... American

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 16 22:45:21 MDT 2006

M. junaid alam and robert wood both object to my saying that Americans are
stupid. The former prefers ignorant, the latter, I'm not sure.

Whatever.

>From the point of the ruling class, they're fat, they're dumb and they're
under their thumb. Call it stupidity, call it ignorance, call it
intellectual laziness, call it congenital Angloness, call it corruption by
privilege, call it incurable sociopathic white supremacism. Call it sleep.

If white folks in this country ever wake up, be sure to let me know.

I know, I know. There are thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of
thousands, perhaps millions that are awake, at least to some degree.

And then there's the other 180 or 200 million or however many Anglos are out
there. Dead to the world.

And I'm just sick of Anglos right now. I just am.

Joaquin