[Marxism] Re: Nasrallah interview (or,

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Thu Aug 17 16:25:35 MDT 2006

On 18 août 06, at 04:39, Nestor Gorojovsky wrote:

> That is the problem:  Nasrallah, with his religious ideology, cannot
> understand the _political_ issue at stake, which is primarily not the
> invasion of Southern Lebanon by the Jew heretics against the Umma but
> the Zionist character of the Jewish state.

We read a lot of pedantic stuff here and there, but this one is the
cherry on the cake...

Could you please give a little more references about Nasrallah's
inherent disability or is it something we need to automatically infer
from the fact that he grows a beard and punctuates his speach with
Inch'Allah ?

Jean-Christophe Helary