[Marxism] Anglos (aka whites, gringos, gabachos, Americans)

Ian Pace ian at ianpace.com
Fri Aug 18 07:51:26 MDT 2006

From: "Joaquin Bustelo" <jbustelo at bellsouth.net>

> Responding to a post where I said, "And I'm just sick of Anglos
right now. I just am," M. Junaid Alam writes, that my "current intellectual
slogan is apparently 'down with white people.'" MJA is right about the
slogan, but quite wrong about it being "intellectual." On the contrary, it
is visceral.

Presumably that extends to the white people who post here as well? Let alone
the Jewish ones? Why keep such company, even in cyberspace, if that's how
you feel?

I think we all know where politics based on visceral feeling can lead.

Ian