[Marxism] Anglos (aka whites, gringos, gabachos, Americans)

Lou Paulsen loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 18 09:47:57 MDT 2006

ML:
PS: At some point, we'll have to explore more fully the extend to which
the claims of the "whiteness" school [LPa: I think Mark is referring to what I would call "the Leninist view of the national question in the U.S."] to any original insight into the discussion of race hold water.

Me:
There's nothing "original" about it.  It's just that some people have to repeat the bloody obvious again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, because otherwise other people, under the corrosive pressure of our racist environment, forget about it.

Lou Paulsen