[Marxism] Iran, 1990s and 2000s

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Aug 20 20:55:14 MDT 2006

Dear Louis Proyect, you wrote:

> Well, despite all this, the Workers World Party has been saying pretty
> much the same sort of thing I have been saying here. Maybe they are
> about to reorient but in the 1990s, they had no problem criticizing
> the government in Iran on *numerous occasions*.

Wait a minute, please, and watch the concrete situation.

I ignore almost everything on the WWP.

But what I know, and that is for sure, is that at the very moment
when we are debating these issues there are people seriously thinking
of launching an attack (even a nuclear attack?) on Iran ASAP, ASAP
meaning real soon.  These people are in the White House and they were
busy with other kind of business ten or fifteen years ago.

As you see, this is independent from the opinion the Iranian regime
deserves.

We share in the opinion imperialism deserves.  In the end, that is
all.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar