[Marxism] Forwarded from Gary McLennan

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Aug 21 19:42:15 MDT 2006

(This bounced because of "filtered content". Not sure why...)

>Dammit! For the life of me, I can't think of any catchy retorts for this
>thread, and I WORK with the darned things!
>
>Mike

Well you could point out that this is yet another slander on
snakes.  Humans have been giving them bad press ever since Genesis.  I
doubt if there is anything at all in the Animal Kingdom like Dan Halutz who
when asked what he felt when he dropped a bomb on civilian targets, replied
"a slight bump on the wing".

regards

Gary