[Marxism] Forwarded from Gary McLennan (was snakes...)

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Mon Aug 21 20:36:16 MDT 2006

Yah, but if I make that argument (the Genesis part) at this point on this
list, I'll DEFINITELY rub someone the wrong way... ;-)

>> Dammit! For the life of me, I can't think of any catchy retorts for this
>> thread, and I WORK with the darned things!
>>
>> Mike

> Well you could point out that this is yet another slander on
> snakes.  Humans have been giving them bad press ever since Genesis.  I
> doubt if there is anything at all in the Animal Kingdom like Dan Halutz
> who
> when asked what he felt when he dropped a bomb on civilian targets,
> replied
> "a slight bump on the wing".

> regards

> Gary

Halutz is more like a rodent. And my guys EAT rodents... No, on second
thought, Halutz is without a doubt uniquely human. I wouldn't trivialize
the criminality of him and his ilk by comparing them to ANY other members
of kingdom animalia...