[Marxism] Sadrists admit role in sectarian killing

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 09:59:47 MDT 2006

This smells like black propaganda. Mysterious unnamed sources confiding in a
WaPo reporter, saying precisely what the US wants the public to believe?
Shades of Judith Miller.

Accusations from the International Crisis Group, an NGO funded by USIP,
Ford, Open Society, et al. -- with Wesley Clark, Morton Abramowitz, and
Kenneth Adelman on the board? Shades of Yugoslavia.

I suspect this presages an all-out US assault on Moqtada's militia as part
of the ballyooed "security crackdown" in Baghdad.

Jake