[Marxism] Moderator's note

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Mon Aug 28 09:24:54 MDT 2006

Erik Carlos Toren schrieb:

<snip>

> But such topic and posting is not that far off reg. the nature of
> Ahmedinejad's regime and such posting will in all likelyhood return us
> to such topic. In this case, I agree LPr and have a bit of a moratorium
> on this issue.

I find it a bit of a problem to have a moratorium on discussion of Iran
just at the very moment when Bush is trying to form a new coalition of
the willing to impose sanctions on Iran - it he gets sufficient support
here it won't be long before he starts building a coalition of the
willing to take military measures.

Einde O'Callaghan