[Marxism] Challenge to Lenin & Trotsky experts

Marla Vijaya kumar marlavk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 09:54:46 MDT 2006

Sandra R wrote:

> A friend, who isn't Marxist, who is working class, who can but

> doesn't read, but who watches TV, posed the following question

> that has been haunting me (after we had watched a relevant

> documentary, and I had provided a Marxist analysis):

> "Now that we know we're all slaves to the system, what do we do?"
      Reply:  For many of us, working in mass based working class parties, this question doesn’t  arise.  Because there is always so much  to do and so little time. Sometimes, many of us feel we are not able to devote  enough time for our families. Theory without practice is barren and futile.      Vijaya  Kumar Marla