[Marxism] Re: Cindy Sheehan

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Thu Aug 31 18:38:54 MDT 2006

 > In July, Sheehan was pulled over and cited for following too closely
 > and later for failure to appear in court over the ticket, police said.

   That doesn't smell of harassment now, does it?! :-)

   I know Crawford doesn't have that much crime, but gee, those cops must be
really bored to be giving tickets for that.

 In solidarity.

--
Fast fact: More than half of the 6.5 billion human souls populating Earth
subsist on less than $2 per day. 790 million of the deeply impoverished