[Marxism] Re Reasons for Quiiting

robert montgomery ilyenkova at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 07:28:47 MST 2006

>From Alan Bradley

>>Looks like pretty standard anarchism to me.

Bingo. But of what nature? As an influential and engaged antiwar
activist, Goff has been struggling, I think with Marxism. Not so much
with the organization form but as a theoretical system with useful
core concepts-- capital, exploitation, accumulation, imperialism etc.
His recent declarations since moving into the Dem camp suggest full
fledged flight from the constraints of an organized system of social
theory binding him to certain norms and practices. Hopefully, he will
continue to write and stay active.